Every Thursday in February / 10:30 - 11:30 AM
Are you new to Tai Chi, but not sure where to begin?
Are you interested in learning the Fundamentals of Tai Chi while breathing & moving?
If you answered YES to either of these questions, Lee Koch – Tai Chi Instructor invites you to attend a FREE Tai Chi class in the month of February!
Stop into 5 Koshas Yoga during the month of February on Thursday mornings at 10:30-11:30 AM to try Tai Chi for FREE!
What is Tai Chi?
• The goal of Tai Chi is to breath continuously & move slowly consciously.
• The course is based on the Tai Chi Fundamentals Form developed by Tai Chi Instructors in Madison.
What are some of the benefits of Tai Chi?
• Maintain strength & build stamina
• Improve balance & gain flexibility
• Focus mind & body through relaxation
• Learn simple breath awareness
This class will cover:
• This class is designed to introduce the student to the experience of Chi Gong exercises, basic Tai Chi movements, and the entire Tai Chi Fundamentals form.
This class is a free introduction for new Tai Chi Students to our ongoing Tai Chi class that meets every Thursday morning at 10:30 AM.
FREE for new students to Tai Chi (not valid offer for returning Tai Chi Students!)
email firstname.lastname@example.org stop by the front desk or call at (715) 298-1954