Welcome to 5 Koshas Yoga & Wellness Online Studio!
Our teachers and front desk staff have rallied this week to bring you over 20+ online classes, view Online Class Schedule here
We thank everyone for your patience while we made the conversion. A big heap of gratitude to our teachers who are the building blocks of our online studio. We are excited to welcome you back to the classroom.
We hope that you will enjoy meeting up with your fellow students in a safe environment. May your practice support you during this very challenging time.
Be safe, be socially distanced to protect everyone and be well,
Jay, Heather, Mary, Andrew
A few tips to get you started:
- Sign up for classes through Mind-Body On-line. Many of you already do that, so you’re set! If you don’t have an on-line account set up, start here
Sign up for your class at least 1 hour before the start.
- You will receive the unique class website link 15 minutes before the class starts. Watch for the email! And we ask that you don’t share the links. They are for your personal use only.
- You can use a computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone to participate in an on-line class. Know how to adjust the speaker and microphone on your electronic device.
Get familiar with the Zoom classroom, watch the step by step tutorial below, to enlarge video to full screen click on icon located in lower right hand corner.
A few tips for online class participation:
- We recommend joining the classroom about 15 minutes early for the 1st class you attend in the on-line classroom in case you need to download the Zoom app. You can find the Zoom app download here
- Join the webinar from a PC, Mac, iPad, iPhone or Android device. An email will be sent to you with a class link to enter the classroom.
To get ready for the class, please do the following things:
- Have your practice space set up and figure out where to put your computer, tablet or smartphone. It’s recommended that you have a yoga mat, blanket for knee padding and a chair or wall for balance support if needed.
- Wear comfortable clothes that have some stretch. It is optional to have your video on for the teacher to see you. You might check where to set your electronics if you would like the teacher to see you.
- The classroom will be open approximately 15 minutes before the start of the class in case you want to check in the teacher and other students.
- The easiest way to listen and participate is through your computer, tablet or smartphone. Your device needs to have the speaker turned on and at a volume that seems right for your practice space. If you want to ask a question, make sure that your microphone is turned on. There is also an option for typing in questions.
Questions? Need additional assistance? Please send us at firstname.lastname@example.org Give us a call at (715) 298-1954
We are here to support, encourage, & guide you in anyway that we can. We look forward to hearing from you!