Sunday, March 10, 2019 / 9:30 AM - 1:00 PM
- Meet your Local, Organic “Farm-her” Kat
- Participate in a Yoga class celebrating thoughtful ‘spring-cleaning’ of body, mind & soul, re-committing to your self care during the transition from winter to spring
- Experience expert meal prep ideas to integrate into your life & health intentions
- Enjoy and Eat a farm-to-table organic vegetarian lunch
- Learn more about Community Supported Agriculture (CSA’s) – weekly deliveries of food and flowers
- Engage all Your senses with fresh, seasonal vegetables and herbs
- Take home a yoga practice and a healthy meal
Heather’s intention for this late winter mini-retreat is to provide you with a welcoming space to re-ignite your self-care through breath, movements, self -reflection, nourishing food and community connections. Bring the mindfulness of your yoga practice into your connection with food – exploring how food can fuel your physical and mental health through taste, touch, sight, smell and sound within food prep, eating and healthy habits. Reintroduce yourself to your local food sources and farmer.
This mini-retreat welcomes everyone who is excited, curious and interested in continuing to deepen their yoga practice on and off the mat. Conversations about seasonal food, preparation options and the joy of eating are building blocks to support healthy intentions for body, mind and soul.
“Farm-her” Kat manages and farms Cattail Organics a 50-acre diverse Certified Organic Farm in Athens Wisconsin, focusing on high quality produce and plants. Cattail Organics has a 3-season, intentionally small CSA (Community Supported Agriculture) which includes cooking support and farm events. Kat hails from New York City with a diverse background in International Agriculture and a master’s Degree in Sociology.
As an educator, Kat offers a wealth of knowledge not only about local food and farming, but also organic techniques, renewable energy and root-to-leaf food solutions. Kat also has many ideas to share about food preparation, cooking and recipes that will inspire your commitment to seasonal, local food and meal preparation.
Heather Van Dalfsen
- Certified Yoga Therapist, International Association of Yoga Therapists
- Practitioner of yoga for over 20 years
- Teacher of yoga for over 9 years
- Over 2,500 hours yoga teaching experience
- Certified Viniyoga Therapist – Studied with Gary Kraftsow and the American Viniyoga Institute, Graduating Class of 2018
Bring a friend or favorite person to the March 10 Mini-retreat & get a discounted price of $30 each.
Regular price $35 per person.
Contact Heather at: (715) 574-8787
Contact Jay or Karey at: (715) 298-1954