On Becoming a Yoga Teacher…
“Yoga impacts the body, mind and heart in interesting and surprising ways. For most of us, there is something about this ancient practice that brings us home to a rich bounty. It helps us weed the garden and root out obstacles, those deeply held patterns that hold us back from our true potential. Through practice we may come to the realization that we want to dig deeper, learn more, share and inspire others.”
-Mary Hilliker, RDN, E-RYT 500, C-IAYT, Lead Teacher, 240 Hr Yoga Teacher Training
Are You Ready To…
- deepen your personal practice?
- study the ancient teachings?
- share your perspectives with others?
- inspire others to cultivate wellness through yoga?
- become a registered yoga teacher (or even a well-studied yogi or yogini)?
Deepen Your Practice | Ignite Your Teaching
5 Koshas Yoga & Wellness and the River Flow Yoga Teacher Training School offers the 240 hr Yoga Teacher Training.
- Acquire a solid foundation in yoga for teaching groups and individuals.
- Learn to adapt yoga practice to serve the practitioner.
- Experience a dynamic curriculum that respects an authentic tradition of yoga and applies it to settings like health care, schools, senior centers, worksites, gyms, and yoga studios.
- Work with professional mentors and colleagues.
- Grow with your Saṅga, forming life-long friendships
- Be eligible for Yoga Alliance RYT-200.
River Flow Yoga, LLC is approved as a yoga school by the State of Wisconsin Educational Approval Board to offer this 240 hr. River Flow Yoga Teacher Training.
May 4 – 7, 2018
June 8 – 10, 2018
July 13 – 15, 2018
Aug 10-12, 2018
Sept 7-9, 2018
Sept 28-30, 2018
Nov 2-4, 2018
Jan 4 – 6, 2019
Winter Break: Home-study, Final project, Webinars, Mentoring
April 26 – 28, 2019
May 17 – 19, 2019
- Student Manual
- Experiential Exercises and Teaching Practicum
- Final Project (Teaching a Class Series)
Training Catalog | Information Packet
Contact Mary Hilliker at email@example.com for a copy of the training catalog and curriculum.
Application is due by Feb 1, 2018 along with the $100 application fee.
Early Discount Tuition is $3200 if paid 8 weeks in advance of the start of training (March 4, 2018).
Tuition is $3400 if paid between March 5 and April 15, 2018.
Payment plans: $3600 total paid between May 4, 2018 and April 15, 2019. A payment of $1200 must be made by April 15, 2018. Twelve (12) additional monthly payments of $200.00 will be required. Payment plans are done automatically from a credit or debit cards on the 15th of each month starting May 15, 2018. All payment plans must be completed before certification is granted. $100 application fee, non-refundable
Free Information Consultation
Testimonials – 2016-17 Training Group
“I have never been part of something so unique as the River Flow Yoga Training Program! Everything was so positive! EAch one of the faculty brought a new perspective and contributed to the lessons at hand!” -Heather Grace
“Mary is a great mentor and instructor. Her experience and wealth of knowledge is so valuable. She is very professional and willing to share.” – Maria Gulan
“I would recommend this program to anyone who may have an interest in yoga – one of the best learning experiences of my life.” -Kristine Carne
“Mary excels in teaching. She brings an unparalleled level of expertise to the training and delivers the information in practical, relatable and often humorous ways.” -Jennifer Ransom
“The team of faculty are remarkably consistent – both in their knowledge and in their patience and support of students.” -Marita Hattem
“My life, my health, my energy, and my passion for yoga have all been transformed by participating in this teacher training program.” -Carrie Kubacki