May 1, 2021 - May 1, 2022
- Asana, Pranayama, Chanting & Yoga Philosophy, Meditation, Teaching Methodology with emphasis on practicing, teaching, and adapting for personal practice, individuals & groups
- Dynamic curriculum that transmits an authentic tradition of yoga and applies it to settings like health care, schools, senior centers, worksites, gyms, and yoga studios
- Experienced and expert faculty
- Saṅga and life-long friendships
- Be eligible for Yoga Alliance RYT-200.
- Meets standards of WI Educational Approval Program.
- Approved by the WI State Approving Agency (SAA) for the GI Bill® education benefits. The GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA).
Mary’s intention is to meet you where you are and to help you move and change from that starting point. Her workshops and retreats highlight yoga tools and practices that help you gain self-sufficiency and independence in your home practice.
“Whether you want to condition your body, reduce pain, de-stress, sleep better, reduce anxiety, adopt a healthier lifestyle habit or strive to reach your full potential, I’m ready to help you apply the yoga tools that you are relevant for your life.”
Mary has been a yoga practitioner for 30 years and a teacher for 21 years. She holds certifications as a 200 hr. level Hatha yoga teacher, 500 hr. Viniyoga teacher, and Viniyoga Therapist. She is a Certified Yoga Therapist with the International Association of Yoga Therapists and is Curriculum Coordinator and Faculty with the American Viniyoga Institute’s Yoga Therapist Training. Locally, Mary coordinates and is the lead teacher for the 200 hr. and 300 hr. River Flow Yoga Teacher Trainings.
Her 30 year career as a registered dietitian/nutritionist and health educator in public health, nutrition, and chronic disease prevention, inform her yoga teaching and individualized Yoga Therapy.
$100 Application Fee
$3000 Tuition paid in full by April 20.
$260/month for 13 months Pay As You Go Plan (Starts by April 20)
Choose your payment here: http://www.riverflowyoga.net/yoga-teacher-training/200-hour-yoga-teacher-training/cost/
Contact Mary at 715.218.7120 or email firstname.lastname@example.org