Are you a Frontline Worker in Marathon County, Wisconsin?
If you answered yes, you may be eligible for a scholarship for services at 5 Koshas Yoga & Wellness.
- Healing Acres, Inc., a non-profit organization, started the Frontline Wellness Program to support frontline worker health and wellness by working with local partners to provide services to improve health, reduce stress, and prevent burnout. Learn more about Healing Acres, Inc. Here
- 5 Koshas Yoga & Wellness is an authorized provider of services for this program.
- Support for the Frontline Wellness Program was provided through the B.A. & Esther Greenheck Foundation. Learn more about B.A. & Ester Greenheck Foundation Here
Scholarships for Services at 5 Koshas Yoga & Wellness
- Intro pass of 30 days for $35 and an additional month of membership. View our Class Schedule Here
- 4 class pass for online, in-person or video on demand classes at the studio! View our Class Schedule Here
- Class series (online, video-on-demand or in-person) that address physical health and high, chronic stress. View Special Class Series Here
- A private yoga therapy or Pilates session to develop a home practice could be approved if you have significant physical issues that prevent participation in a group class. Learn more about Yoga Therapy Here
Who Are Frontline Workers in Marathon County? It’s anyone who works in Marathon County who is in the following type of agency or role:
- Law Enforcement
- Fire Fighting
- Emergency Medical Services (both private and governmental)
- Probation & Parole
- Hospital Staff
- Social/Human Services
- School Staff – primary education, public and private
- Jail/Prison Staff
- District Attorney’s Office
- Judges & support staff
- Medical Examiners/Coroners
- Foster Care Providers
- Religious Clergy
- Mental Health Counselors
- Frontline Educators – Professors, teachers, or instructors in any of the fields that qualify
- Managed Care Organizations
- Aging & Disability Resource Center – ADRC
- Crisis Response – Any private or nonprofit company that does crisis phone lines or mobile response
- People Helper Organizations – Any organization that helps people with homelessness, abuse, crisis, etc.
- Nonprofit organizations such as food pantries, clothing, or helping those in need.
How To Apply For a Frontline Worker Scholarship, It’s simple!
Email Mary Hilliker Here with your:
- mobile phone number
- county you work in
- type of 5 Koshas Yoga & Wellness service you are interested in (see above)
We’ll take it from there to get you linked with services!
To apply email Mary Hilliker HereFOR MORE INFORMATION
Questions? Ready to Apply? Email Mary Here