Saturday, November 20th, November 27th, December 4th, December 11th / 8:30-9:30 AM
A yoga series for the curious person who has zero to little experience with yoga
In this short series of four classes, we will follow our curiosity to:
- Learn common yoga postures at an easy pace
- Explore the relationship of breath to yoga movement
- Develop understanding of how we can benefit from yoga practice
- Build confidence to choose yoga classes that meet our needs
- Notice patterns of movement that feel good
This class is for you if…
- You’re looking for an introduction that moves at your speed and has time for your questions
- Guidance is provided on how to move safely into yoga postures, as well as how to adapt pastures to receive the benefit AND care for yourself
“My aim is to meet students where they are and lead an exploration of the many benefits of yoga. Focusing on breath and movement with awareness opens a door for practitioners to reconnect with their inner wisdom and cultivate practice self-care.”
Mary has been practicing yoga consistently since 2004. Her initial exposure to yoga was as a teen; her recent practice has led her to appreciate the benefits of yoga beyond the physical. She incorporates yoga techniques into her professional life as an educator, teaching organizational development, leadership skills and conflict management. Mary completed the 200 hour Viniyoga Wellness Instructor certification in June 2015 with the American Viniyoga Institute and River Flow Yoga Teacher Training School. She has a BS and MS degree from the University of Wisconsin-Madison.
$25 for four classes or included with your membership pass. 5 Koshas Members email The 5 Koshas Team at firstname.lastname@example.org to sign-up!
Are you a health care worker? Claim your discount code today! Health Care Workers email The 5 Koshas Team at email@example.com to receive your special discount code for this 4-week class series.
This is a chance to learn the basics and get more out of the winter classes you can take, either online or in person
Register HEREFOR MORE INFORMATION
Contact The 5 Koshas Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or (715) 298-1954