Tuesday, November 14th - December 5th 6-6:45 PM
With Sherry Oakes, RYT-200 & Certified Asahi Instructor
What is Asahi? Asahi Nordic Mind-Body Movement – a revolutionary Finnish practice that provides solutions to the health challenges of these times
Finnish health experts tested ancient practices against the rigors of modern medical research and neuroscience to formulate a simple, but effective mind-body method called Asahi that anyone can do, in a standing, sitting, or even in a horizontal position.
Exercising doesn’t have to be fast and furious. Research shows that slow and gentle exercise is the faster way for most of us to improve our health and well-being, and Asahi provides this without risk of injury. Asahi is very easy to learn, easy to adjust to personal needs and is effective!
What will you experience during this 4-Week Series?
What are some of the benefits of Asahi?
- Tones the muscles and improves balance
- Relaxes the mind and lowers blood pressure
- Stimulates metabolism and boosts the immune system
- Teaches ergonomic movements to prevent back and neck strain
- Provides social contact in a group setting for better mental health
Who should try Asahi? Asahi is safe and effective for everyone! Even those with
- Circulatory or respiratory issues
- Parkinson’s, MS or fibromyalgia
- Arthritis, osteoarthritis, hip or knee replacements
- Limited exercise experience, have special needs, or are pregnant
What to bring?
- Attending In-Studio: Please bring your water bottle. Practice is done standing but chairs will be available if breaks are needed.
- Attending Online: You will need a smart phone device, iPad, Tablet or Computer with reliable internet access.
Can’t make the weekly class series?
Register to receive access to the video content until December 12th!
I have been doing yoga for about 15 years and have learned so much about how it can benefit me and my body. From scoliosis and back pain to anxiety, yoga has helped me to be able to get passed some hurdles that I once thought were impassable. I want to be able to share this with others.
Sharing all the benefits of yoga with everyone. There are so many levels of relaxation, stretching, and strengthening for everyone at any level. I want to help others to get the most out of their experience and leave feeling accomplished and at peace. I want people to realize they can do things at their own pace, own style, and not feel intimidated by the process.
Early Bird Special: $50 before November 13th Discount Code: ASAHI5
$55 after November 13th
Please note: Event purchases are final and no refunds will be processed; unless 5 Koshas and / or the event presenter cancels the event for any reason, refunds will be promptly distributed or a rescheduled date will be offered. We appreciate your understanding!
Register HEREFOR MORE INFORMATION
Questions? Contact The 5 Koshas Team at email@example.com