6-Week iRest Meditation Guided Class Series | Wednesday, January 12th - February 16th / 10:30 - 11:20 AM
Are you ready to begin the new year with a renewed sense of stillness? What tools of a iRest Meditation practice can nourish your mind & body?
Join Jay Coldwell, RYT-200 & iRest Level 2 Teacher for a 6-week iRest Guided Meditation Practice class series to experience & learn new techniques to support you in mind & body in the new year! Can’t make the live-streamed online classes? No worries, Video-On-Demand access for all registrants until the end of March!
- Focus entirely on practice — no PowerPoints or special terminology. Anyone can do iRest — just listen.
- Learn iRest meditation practices that help you find an embodied sense of safety and stillness.
- Practice is grounding and nourishing, setting favorable conditions for insights beyond what is available to your thinking mind.
What to expect from class each week from start to finish? Each week, experience a 50 minute iRest Meditation practice designed to fit into your day whether you are at home, at work, or working at home!
- Begin with 10 minutes of very simple seated or standing yoga postures
- Then experience, 35 minutes of iRest guided meditation
- Finish with 5 minutes of movement and breathing to help you move into the next part of your day
Where can you practice iRest meditation?
- Practice at work or at home, in a chair at your desk or lying on a recliner, sofa, or on the floor – NO yoga props are needed!
- Focus on practice with minimal preliminary instruction, using plain language, so there is no need to know any special terminology or have any meditation background of any kind. iRest is truly accessible; all you need do is listen.
- To become familiar with iRest meditation practices that help you develop a felt-sense of safety, embodiment and silence, taking you out of your thinking mind and into direct experiencing.
- These practices can profoundly grounding and nourishing, perhaps providing insights beyond your thinking mind, beyond your “stories”.
Jay Coldwell, RYT-200, a graduate of River Flow Yoga Teacher Training School, with Mary Hilliker. He is an iRest Level 2 Teacher, having studied with Richard Miller and Stephanie Lopez. Jay has studied Vedic Chant with Sonia Nelson and Linda Spackman at the Vedic Chant Center in Santa Fe, New Mexico, continues to study Yoga Sutra and Vedic Chant with Linda. Jay is also studying classical Non-dual Shaiva Tantra with Kathleen Knipp.
$59 for 6 week class series.
Special 15% Discount Code for 5 Koshas Members! Email firstname.lastname@example.org to claim your discount code today.
Register HEREFOR MORE INFORMATION
Contact Jay at email@example.com