Fridays, November 5th, 12th & 19th / 9:30 AM - 12 PM CST | 7-Day-Video-On-Demand-Access!
Grief manifests as an uprooting and separation from our innate sense of home. In this November series, you’ll experience a mindful practice of gentle breath-based movement, seated breathing, guided meditation, and prayer. You’ll learn techniques to make the journey home.
• Rediscover and strengthen your capacity for acceptance, peace, calm and courage.
• Release the stress and tension of grief’s bind.
• Cultivate calm and gratitude to nourish a grieving heart.
• Reconsider thought patterns, priorities and values to re-awaken to the gift of life.
• Become a beacon in your family and community as you heal yourself.
Fridays, November 5th, 12th & 19th from 9:30 AM – 12 PM CST (Central Standard Time)
- Week 1: November 5th: Come Home: Recognizing and Understanding Grief in your Body
- Week 2: November 12th: Turn the Lights On: Discovering the Healing Energy of Grief
- Week 3: November 19th: Explore and Repair: Focus on Emotional Symptoms & Behavior Change
This series will be offered online via Zoom. A commitment to all sessions is requested. No previous Yoga experience required.
Grief arises in our lives following diverse events. We grieve the death of loved ones, the end of relationships, diagnosis of illness, miscarriage, or job loss. Likewise, our hearts may lament the aging of our children, a new career, the passing of an era, or expectations unmet. Grief finds us all but it’s rarely expected. It carries with it the truth of our heart’s desire: we are meant to connect and appreciate every connection.
Megan Doyle is a yoga therapist and Satir mentor with more than 20 years of experience using the tools of yoga to guide people toward their higher potential.
Megan Doyle is a yoga therapist who lives in San Diego. She discovered yoga at thirteen while debating with Hare Krishna devotees. Yoga developed in her through a career as a social justice lawyer, a master’s degree in writing, and her ongoing application of the system of yoga. Her yoga is thoughtful, safe, and responsive to the conditions of the students who find her.
$108. This pass provides admission to three live Zoom two-hour group sessions on November 5th, 12th and 19th.
Recorded video access will be provided for 7 days following each session.
In addition, a 30-minute private session with Megan Doyle is included. It must be scheduled by January 5, 2022.
Register HereFOR MORE INFORMATION
Questions? Email The 5 Koshas Team Here
Call (715) 298-1954