3-Week Prenatal Yoga Mini-Series November 30th - December 14th / 5:30 - 6:30 PM
How can prenatal yoga support you in the upcoming holiday season?
Are you looking for a fun and easy way to relax and reduce stress throughout your pregnancy?
Join Renee Peterson, in this Preholiday Prenatal Online & In-Studio 3-Week Class Series to:
- Practice gentle, yet strengthening modifications of yoga postures to meet your individuals needs during all stages of pregnancy
- Perform relaxation techniques
- Address common pregnancy concerns like low back, hip and sacrum instability and pain, upper back, neck, and shoulder tension, digestive issues, sleep and fatigue
- Experience guided meditation to support you in minimizing an over-active mind
- Be among women who share this journey for your hour of “mom” time.
Weekly class themes will include:
- Week 1: Grounding and Centering your Emotions – Yoga Mama’s Meditation
- Week 2: Finding your Inner Light
- Week 3: Candle Light yoga to impart peace and serenity for laboring and preparation for the holidays
This class includes breath-centered yoga postures adapted for pregnancy, breathing practices, reflections, and guided relaxation. Beginner students welcome. Size friendly.
Here’s what past attendees are saying:
“I definitely feel I benefited from yoga. I was able to get through labor without any pain medication. My pain management was focused breathing with the help of my husband encouraging me to continue breathing through each contraction. I also used a birthing ball, walking, and sat in a tub. Thank you for teaching prenatal yoga, it truly helped!” – McKayla
“I was scared but I keep your words of encouragement in my head too, ‘You are strong, beautiful, and capable’. Thank you so much for preparing me for this day and helping baby and I stay so healthy and strong. It really was the best thing we did. You are a godsend to all us mothers to be!” – M. S
“One of my favorite parts has been being able to talk to other women experiencing the same things” Allison D.
“Great class and Renee is great at teaching and making sure you’re comfortable and doing what you should be for your circumstances.” Alexis Y.
“Would highly recommend this class!” April S.
In-Studio classes are socially distanced with LIMITED spaces available; pre-registration is strongly encouraged. If you are vaccinated no face mask required – if you’re not vaccinated, face mask appreciated.
Please bring along anything you need or already have to include: a yoga mat, blanket, block, or water bottle! As a kind reminder, studio props will be available for usage during classes. There are changing rooms available at the studio – wear comfortable clothing.
Learn more about Prenatal Yoga Here
Read more about Renee Here
Renee Peterson, MSW, RYT, RPYT
Fee: $30 for 3-week series | November 30th - December 14th
$17 for a one-class pass contact email@example.com to make that purchase!
Access to class video recordings is available for 4 weeks for the 3-week series.
Digital or hard copy of mini-prenatal yoga home practice
Handouts to support you & your support person during labor
Please fill out a Prenatal Health HereFOR MORE INFORMATION
Contact The 5 Koshas at firstname.lastname@example.org or (715) 298-1954
Contact Renee Peterson at email@example.com or (715) 212-9749