In-Studio & Online Classes on select Tuesdays in December 2023 & January and February 2024 / 10:30a - 11:30a
Walk & Talk along the Wisconsin River, next date TBD- Join us for a refreshing way to move, breathe and share in conversation and connection. We park and meet near south entrance of WOW in Wausau. Simply text or call Heather at 715-574-8787 and share you will be attending.
Scroll down for LINKS to classes December 12, 2023, January 9, 16 & 30 and February 6, 2024; For more DETAILS – Contact Heather at Heather@5koshasyoga.com or (715) 574-8787 to introduce yourself, review easy class pass options, ask questions and share health updates (all stays confidential). Let this class be an opportunity for you to take an hour for yourself, to practice and connect with supportive individuals.
When attending class In-Studio: please bring your mat, blanket, water bottle if needed, journal and pen. Class meets 10:30a-11:30a + stay for more discussion until 11:45a if your schedule allows.
When attending class Online via Zoom: You will receive the zoom link to enter and will be welcomed from your practice space at home.
Therapeutic Yoga can support you in all phases of your treatment and recovery. Through Yoga you can take an active role in how you heal, survive and thrive.
With your yoga practice you can:
- Improve muscle tone and range of motion / decrease scar tissue
- Manage pain, numbness, tingling
- Support mental clarity / decrease fatigue
- Support healthy perspectives with physical changes and body image
- Manage stress and anxiety
- Cultivate a support system
Yoga techniques you will practice:
- Yoga movements (postures), adapted for your needs with a chair or mat
- Awareness of breath and the practice of breathing techniques
- Meditation and Self Reflection
- Guided relaxation
- Setting Personal Intentions
Join Heather Van Dalfsen, MEd, E-RYT500, C-IAYT, Certified Yoga Therapist, Yoga and Pilates Teacher.
Heather Van Dalfsen
- Certified Yoga Therapist, International Association of Yoga Therapists
- Practitioner of yoga for over 20 years
- Teacher of movement for over 30 years
- Over 2,500 hours yoga teaching experience
- Certified Viniyoga Therapist – Studied with Gary Kraftsow and the American Viniyoga Institute, Graduating Class of 2018
First time students - Newcomers can use the 30 days for $35 class pass option for weekly classes.
Returning Students can purchase a 4 class pass or any of the class pass options or membership options.
For assistance, contact Heather or Office@5koshasyoga.com to work with the awesome Admin. Team at 5 Koshas
Next Walk and Talk along Wisconsin River, TBD – this is time to meet, talk, walk and stay connected. Park at south entrance of WOW, downtown Wausau. Text Heather at 715-574-8787 if questions or updates needed. This is free of charge.
With classes you can join In-studio & Online select Tuesdays 10:30-11:30am + receive the practice video for 5 days.
LINKS TO REGISTER:
You are welcome to join as many classes as you’d like, on the dates that work for you.
DECEMBER 12 register HERE
JANUARY 9 register HERE
JANUARY 16 register HERE
JANUARY 30 register HERE
FEBRUARY 6 register HERE
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Contact Heather Here
Contact the Awesome 5 Koshas Admin. Team Here
This is a small group of supportive Women that will warmly welcome you to this Therapeutic Yoga class.
Practice, explore and integrate accessible and effective yoga strategies to support you and your health priorities.