Online During Safer at Home Mandate / Mondays at 11 AM - 12:15 PM & Wednesdays at 5:15 - 6:30 PM
Therapeutic Yoga for Breast Cancer Patients during Treatment, Recovery and Survivorship
with Heather Van Dalfsen, MEd, E-RYT500, C-IAYT, Certified Viniyoga Teacher & Yoga Therapist
Therapeutic Yoga can support you in all phases of your treatment and recovery. Through Yoga, you can take an active role in how you heal, survive and thrive.
With your yoga practice you can:
- Improve muscle tone and range of motion / decrease scar tissue
- Manage pain, numbness, tingling
- Support mental clarity / decrease fatigue
- Support healthy perspectives with physical changes and body image
- Manage stress and anxiety
- Cultivate a support system
Yoga techniques you will practice:
- Yoga movements (postures), adapted for your needs with a chair or mat
- Awareness of breath and the practice of breathing techniques
- Meditation and Self Reflection
- Guided relaxation
- Setting Personal Intentions
Bring a journal, dress comfortably.
Heather Van Dalfsen
- Certified Yoga Therapist, International Association of Yoga Therapists
- Practitioner of yoga for over 20 years
- Teacher of yoga for over 9 years
- Over 2,500 hours yoga teaching experience
- Certified Viniyoga Therapist – Studied with Gary Kraftsow and the American Viniyoga Institute, Graduating Class of 2018
Easy class pass purchase to attend one or both YTBC classes plus any of the 5 Koshas Yoga & Wellness online classes.
30 days for $35 - unlimited classes
Contact Jay or Ashley at email@example.com for payment processing help.
Click on the class to set up your Mind-Body account, pay online and register for the class: https://www.5koshasyoga.com/yoga/class-schedule/
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Contact Heather at Heather@5koshasyoga.com or (715) 574-8787 for class questions.