January 13 - March 10, 2023 - 9 week Video on Demand program / Two New Practice Videos Available Weekly for 9 Weeks, Fridays at 12 noon CT
Yoga is one of the most ancient and effective methods of stress management. In this program, you will learn more about your unique experience of stress and how to manage the very earliest signs of the stress response, anxiety, anger, and panic. Learn how to apply yoga tools that work for you. Experience a variety of practices and work with your favorites as often as you would like to master how to do them on your own.
Practices are developed based on the needs and interests of the class participants.
Here’s what you can expect from this 9-week program designed specifically for stress management:
- A weekly 20 to 30-minute morning or midday practice to set your stress thermostat to calm, focus your mind, and stabilize your daytime energy level, easily adaptable to home or office settings – Total of 9 morning or midday practices
- A weekly 20 to 30-minute evening practice to release tension, reduce stress and anxiety, and promote a good night’s sleep – Total of 9 evening practices
- A progressive approach through the class series to gain more mastery of yoga techniques for stress and anxiety management including yoga postures, breathing practices and techniques, and guided relaxation.
- Email or Zoom check-in for anyone who needs help with adapting the practices or has any questions.
- Availability of the practices through March 31, 2023.
- A quick assessment survey when you register to assess your needs and interests.
Beginners welcome. If you are an experienced practitioner or yoga teacher, you’ll learn more about how to tailor yoga for stress and anxiety management with short, targeted practices.
Mary’s intention is to meet you where you are and to help you move and change from that starting point. Her class series, workshops, and retreats highlight yoga tools and practices that help you gain self-sufficiency and independence in your home practice. Her Yoga Therapy practice and Yoga Therapy groups focuses on healing and recovery from injury, surgery and illness, pain management, stress and anxiety management, and trauma recovery.
“Whether you want to condition your body, reduce pain, de-stress, sleep better, reduce anxiety, adopt a healthier lifestyle habit or strive to reach your full potential, I’m ready to help you apply the yoga tools that you are relevant for your life.”
Mary has been a yoga practitioner for 32 years and a teacher for 23 years. She holds certifications as a 200 hr. level Hatha yoga teacher, 500 hr. Viniyoga teacher, and Viniyoga Therapist. She is a Certified Yoga Therapist with the International Association of Yoga Therapists and past Curriculum Coordinator and Faculty with the American Viniyoga Institute’s Yoga Therapist Training. Locally, Mary coordinates and is the lead teacher for the 200 hr. and 300 hr. River Flow Yoga Teacher Trainings.
Her 30 year career as a registered dietitian/nutritionist and health educator in public health, nutrition, and chronic disease prevention, inform her yoga teaching and individualized Yoga Therapy.
$89 for 9 weeks if registered by January 11 2023.
$99 if registered after January 11 2023.
Studio Members: $72, please register by January 11, 2023.
To Register: How to Calm Down with Yoga Video on Demand Series
Register by January 11, 2023 to get $10 off. The early bird discount code is YOGACALM10
Are you a Studio Member? Get $27 off. Your member discount code is MEMBERCALM
FOR MORE INFORMATION
For help with registration for the series, contact email@example.com.
For more information about the program content, contact Mary Hilliker at firstname.lastname@example.org