Second Tuesday of each month July 12th & August 9th | Everyone Welcome - Especially Animal Lovers! / 5:30 - 6:15 PM
We’re bringing back the Cat Yoga you know and love!
Looking for the purr-fect way to support the Humane Society of Marathon County while having fun?
Help these adorable creatures find their fur-ever home.
All levels are welcome so come join us! Enjoy a fun yoga class, while showing your support to the Marathon County Humane Society.
Two easy steps to get started & to register:
- First buy a pass HERE This will give you a class pass to one cat yoga session at $15-$50, your choice of payment amount, yet it doesn’t register you for the class
- Second, register for the cat yoga sessions below
What to bring?
- Bring your yoga mat, blanket, water bottle and any other class props that you may need
Angie’s intention is to help any student find comfort and ease in the physical practice of yoga and to experience the deeper benefits of yoga – awareness, focus, balance, calmness, vitality, and the cultivation of individual potential.
- Registered 200 hour Level – Yoga Alliance, June 2017
- Certified 240 hour River Flow Yoga Teacher Training School, June 2017
Note -- Your Single Payment Includes:
- $15 class fee, which includes an administrative fee for 5 Koshas. Most of the $15 is donated to Humane Society of Marathon County.
- You may donate more than the $15 class fee, up to $50. Any amount above the $15 class fee is donated 100% to the Humane Society of Marathon County.
There is LIMITED space: 15 individuals per class. Thank you for pre-paying and pre-registering using the links above!
Thank you for your support!
Classes are held at the Marathon County Humane Society located at 7001 Packer Drive Wausau, WI 54401
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Contact the 5 Koshas Team at email@example.com or call (715) 298-1954.