Pilates Mat and Pilates Reformer
“I love how I feel after each class!” T.D.
WHAT IS PILATES?
Just about anyone can benefit from a Pilates movement practice. Specifically, it supports strength, stability, mobility, mental focus. Above all, it’s fun to explore new ways to move and exercise. Read more in Heather’s Blog here: https://www.5koshasyoga.com/blog/. Learn more about Heather HERE.
Join the upcoming Pilates Mat 4-week series, either in-studio or online. In addition, all registrants have access to class videos thru July 8th!
Mondays, June 6, 13, 20 & 27
- $40 for the 4-week series
- All 5K Members can join the series just by being a Member – EMAIL: Office@5koshasyoga.com for assistance in registering or to find out more about becoming a 5 Koshas Member
- All videos from class will be uploaded each week and remain in your content library until July 8th!
- Private Pilates sessions available – Email Heather HERE
- Register for In-Studio HERE
- Register for Online HERE
Email Heather to learn more about Pilates Reformer; we can work together to find time in your busy schedule.
- Pilates Reformer Introduction. Time to meet Heather, share health goals, participate in an hour practice & decide what next steps are best for you, $40/Person, LINK: HERE
- 4-Pack of 1-hour Reformer 1-1 Private Sessions + an extra 30 minute session OR video in your content library for your home practice, $220/Person, LINK: HERE
- 2-Person ‘Duet’ or 3-Person ‘Triad’ 4-Pack of 1-hour Reformer Private Sessions, $140/Person, LINK: HERE
THE BENEFITS OF PILATES
- Improved core conditioning. Pilates engages the abdominals & back muscles, hips, pelvic floor and diaphragm
- Improved flexibility and strength, therefore increased mobility
- Muscle tone + bone and joint health
- Improved endurance
- Mental focus. For example, increased awareness of your movements help to prevent injury
In conclusion, Pilates can improve your mind-body connection, increasing your quality of life.
RECEIVE UPDATES ON PILATES at 5 KOSHAS YOGA & WELLNESS
5 Koshas Office: Office@5koshasyoga.com
In addition, you can find Pilates and Yoga updates on Instagram and Facebook at Heather Van Dalfsen or 5 Koshas Yoga and Wellness.
“I love how Heather combines Pilates with Yoga. She explains each movement while keeping the body in alignment and safe. I love the workout and how I feel after each class. It’s so nice have a video to continue to practice. Heather rocks!” T.D. Mat Classes
“I feel absolutely fantastic after my sessions. It is the combination of mind work and body work and I appreciate that so much.” L.K. Pilates Reformer