Pilates Mat and Pilates Reformer
“I love how I feel after each class!” T.D.
WHAT IS PILATES?
Everyone is welcome to explore a Pilates movement practice. Specifically, it supports strength, stability, mobility, and mental focus. Above all, it’s fun to explore new ways to move, exercise and focus on the moment. Read more in Heather’s Blog here: https://www.5koshasyoga.com/blog/. Learn more about Heather HERE.
At this time Pilates mat private sessions are available.
Email Heather to learn more about Pilates Reformer, Heather will work with you to find a time in your schedule and review your goals.
- Pilates Reformer Introduction. Time to meet Heather, share health goals, participate in an hour practice & decide what next steps are best for you, $40/Person
- 4-Pack of 1-hour Reformer 1-1 Private Sessions, $220/Person
- Group Reformer Classes of 2, 3 or 4 individuals – 4-Pack of 1-hour Reformer Private Sessions, $140/Person
- Contact Heather to learn about small group classes that are currently in session or new days/times that can be created. Email HVDPilates@icloud.com.
THE BENEFITS OF PILATES
- Improved core conditioning – Pilates engages the abdominals & back muscles, hips, pelvic floor and diaphragm
- Full body engagement, supporting flexibility, strength & mobility
- Muscle tone + bone and joint health
- Improved endurance
- Injury prevention
- Mental clarity, the ability to check in with yourself internally and navigate stimuli externally
- To practice moving and breathing with a fresh perspective
- Increase in laughter, curiosity and confidence
In conclusion, Pilates can improve your mind-body connection, supporting your activities of daily living and your quality of life.
RECEIVE UPDATES ON PILATES at 5 KOSHAS YOGA & WELLNESS
Call Heather at 715-574-8787 or Email Heather: HVDPilates@icloud.com
In addition, you can find Pilates and Yoga updates on Instagram and Facebook at Heather Van Dalfsen or 5 Koshas Yoga and Wellness.
“I love how Heather combines Pilates with Yoga. She explains each movement while keeping the body in alignment and safe. I love the workout and how I feel after each class. It’s so nice have a video to continue to practice. Heather rocks!” T.D. Mat Classes
“I feel absolutely fantastic after my sessions. It is the combination of mind work and body work and I appreciate that so much.” L.K. Pilates Reformer