As we transition with the seasons, we look forward to continuing to support and serve you with mind-body practices.
Thank You. We want to take time to thank you for your continued support of 5 Koshas Yoga and Wellness. Your commitment to online and in-studio classes, your positive feedback, your support of each other and your continued interest in your self-care are all ways you are contributing to your family, the community and the global community’s health and sustainability for the short term and long term.
Our number one priority is your safety and the safety of every student, customer, teacher trainee, employee and teacher as we prepare for the colder months and continue navigating the many layers of the Covid-19 virus.
We will continue to consult with the local health department and monitor Covid-19 information while meticulously looking at all options that will keep you safely connected to mind-body practices and your community of friends.
- 30+ ONLINE classes are being offered this year and onward. We will continue to develop workshops, retreats and music class options.
- 5+ IN-STUDIO classes are being offered. You will be welcomed into the studio. Please bring your mat, mask, blanket/props needed and water bottle if you need hydration. Masks are required when in the building. This continues to be a measured process with the intention of safety, efficiency and sanitization. Any questions, please do not hesitate to email email@example.com
- Private Yoga and Yoga Therapy Sessions – one on one or small group options available
- Online Corporate or Specific Group Class options are available and can be reviewed by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Video on Demand VOD
- Premium unlimited members have access to our Content Library, which includes unlimited viewing of yoga practice videos for a variety of intentions. New content will be available each month.
- Watch for a coming feature — select classes will offer a live stream recording that will be available for 5 days following the live class for anyone registered for the class. If your busy schedule does not allow you to attend your favorite class, or if you want to repeat a live class that you have attended, this is a great option. This feature will be included in your regular class pass or membership price.
We continue to appreciate your referrals to 5 Koshas. If you know someone who needs our services, please encourage them to connect with us at: email@example.com. There are options available to those who may be in financial distress. Staying strong, stable, compassionate and balanced in perspective is more important now than ever before. We will continue to get through this together as a community.
With our deepest gratitude,
Jay, Heather, Andrew, Mary