Anytime, Anywhere / Ten practices to keep you going through all of your activities!
Video on Demand Series: Get Your Game On
Easy, Portable Yoga Practices to Take Care of Your Body
Low Back | Upper Back | Neck | Shoulders | Hips | Knees | Feet
With Mary Hilliker, RDN, E-RYT 500, C-IAYT, Certified Viniyoga Teacher & Yoga Therapist
Are you ready to get your game on (pickleball, tennis, golf, softball)?
Are you getting ready for summer activities like hiking, kayaking, biking, or gardening?
Are you training for a race or an ambitious hike?
We are cheering you on and ready to support you with short, accessible, and targeted yoga practices for taking care of your body.
A regular yoga practice can be strengthening, lengthening, and restorative. A targeted practice that includes posture adaptations can help you:
- Stretch or lengthen tight muscles that get overworked with asymmetrical sports like pickleball, tennis and golf and other repetitive motion summer activities,
- Strengthen muscles that support the major joints in the body, including the spine, hips, knees, and shoulders,
- Stay aware and present with what’s happening in your body and provide ways to manage it.
A 10 practice Video-on-Demand program that emphasizes:
- 20 – 30-minute practices targeted for low back, upper back, neck, shoulders, elbows, wrists, hips, knees, ankles and feet
- Ideas for preparing for and unwinding from your activities
A progressive approach through the class series to gain more mastery of yoga postures and adaptations, especially helpful if you are a beginner.
- Email or Zoom check-in for anyone who needs help with adapting the practices or has any questions.
The practices in this program will emphasize:
- Low back rescue, maintenance and core strength
- Strengthening muscles that support the sacroiliac joints
- Upper back strength, posture awareness, and tension release
- Managing tight hips
- Keeping hips strong and healthy
- Easing pain in knees and tracking and alignment for healthy knees
- Easing tension in shoulders, elbows, and wrists
- Keeping shoulders supported and strong
- Restorative practice for legs, ankles and feet.
Yoga Teacher Continuing Education: 5 hours of continuing education through Yoga Alliance are available for this program. Contact Mary at email@example.com for more information.
Mary’s intention is to meet you where you are and to help you move and change from that starting point. Her class series, workshops, and retreats highlight yoga tools and practices that help you gain self-sufficiency and independence in your home practice. Her Yoga Therapy practice and Yoga Therapy groups focuses on healing and recovery from injury, surgery and illness, pain management, stress and anxiety management, and trauma recovery.
“Whether you want to condition your body, reduce pain, de-stress, sleep better, reduce anxiety, adopt a healthier lifestyle habit or strive to reach your full potential, I’m ready to help you apply the yoga tools that you are relevant for your life.”
Mary has been a yoga practitioner for 32 years and a teacher for 23 years. She holds certifications as a 200 hr. level Hatha yoga teacher, 500 hr. Viniyoga teacher, and Viniyoga Therapist. She is a Certified Yoga Therapist with the International Association of Yoga Therapists and past Curriculum Coordinator and Faculty with the American Viniyoga Institute’s Yoga Therapist Training. Locally, Mary coordinates and is the lead teacher for the 200 hr. and 300 hr. River Flow Yoga Teacher Trainings.
Her 30 year career as a registered dietitian/nutritionist and health educator in public health, nutrition, and chronic disease prevention, inform her yoga teaching and individualized Yoga Therapy.
$29.99 for 6 month access in your Punchpass Content Library
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Contact Mary at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions about the program content.
Contact email@example.com for any questions about payment or account set-up.