Video on Demand Collection - 6 Month Access / Anywhere, Anytime
Yoga is one of the most ancient and effective methods of stress management. Are you interested in understanding more about your unique experience of stress and how to manage it? In this course, you will learn the very earliest signs of the stress response, anxiety, anger, and panic and how to use yoga tools that work for you.
The practices are 20 – 30 minutes so that they fit into your busy life. Some of the practices are done in-bed or use no yoga mat, making them suitable for any setting.
Here’s what you can expect from this Video on Demand program designed specifically for stress, anxiety, anger, and panic management:
- Nine (9) 20 to 30-minute morning or midday practices to set your stress thermostat to calm, reduce brain fog, focus your mind, and stabilize your daytime energy level, easily adaptable to home or office settings
- Nine (9) 20 to 30-minute early or late evening practices to release tension, reduce stress, anxiety and anger, improve stress-related gut issues, and promote a good night’s sleep
- Nine (9) 2 – 3 minute videos on stress, anxiety and panic management
- A progressive approach through the series to help you gain mastery of yoga techniques for stress and anxiety management including yoga postures, breathing practices and techniques, and guided relaxation.
- Good for beginners or experienced practitioners or yoga teachers who want to learn more.
- Access for 6 months from the time of purchase
- Dealing with Burnout & Fatigue
- Better Sleep
- Cultivate Steady Energy
- Soothe Stress & The Gut
- Focus & Concentration
- Upper Back, Neck, Jaws, Shoulders Unwind
- Steady & Strong
- Upper Back Focus & Alternate Nostril Exhale Breathing
- No Mat Yoga Practice for Grounding & Energy
- How to Come Out of Panic Breathing Technique
- No Mat – In Bed to Standing to Burn off Brain Fog, Sleepiness & Stiffness
- Unwind Back, Hips, Legs, Neck, Shoulders
- Cooling Anger, Soothing Agitation
- Bee Breathing to Reduce Stress
- Morning No Mat Yoga Practice for Energy & Calm
- Pajama Yoga with a Restorative Guided Relaxation
- The Warrior Series No Mat Yoga Practice
- A Yoga Sleeping Process When Stress is High
Testimonials for this Program:
“I’m finding the 15-20 minute morning practices are most beneficial and easy to weave into other activities or fitness routines. Also like the ability to download the handouts for reference. Overall, I love the various options for different conditions or energy levels.”
“I have been focusing on the am practices mostly. I have been enjoying the posture adaptations along with the rationale for postures. I am thankful for my continuing learning of the breathing adaptations in the postures for certain effects.”
“The length of the practices makes it easier to fit in. I find all practices helpful.”
“I like the program. I like the 1/2 hour segments too.”
“I love all of your teachings!”
Yoga Teachers Continuing Education
This program is approved for continuing education for yoga teachers with Yoga Alliance. If you purchase the program, please contact Mary at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions along the way. Once you finish the program, Mary will provide a certificate for Yoga Alliance for 9 hours of continuing education.
Mary’s intention is to meet you where you are and to help you move and change from that starting point. Her class series, workshops, and retreats highlight yoga tools and practices that help you gain self-sufficiency and independence in your home practice. Her Yoga Therapy practice and Yoga Therapy groups focuses on healing and recovery from injury, surgery and illness, pain management, stress and anxiety management, and trauma recovery.
“Whether you want to condition your body, reduce pain, de-stress, sleep better, reduce anxiety, adopt a healthier lifestyle habit or strive to reach your full potential, I’m ready to help you apply the yoga tools that you are relevant for your life.”
Mary has been a yoga practitioner for 32 years and a teacher for 23 years. She holds certifications as a 200 hr. level Hatha yoga teacher, 500 hr. Viniyoga teacher, and Viniyoga Therapist. She is a Certified Yoga Therapist with the International Association of Yoga Therapists and past Curriculum Coordinator and Faculty with the American Viniyoga Institute’s Yoga Therapist Training. Locally, Mary coordinates and is the lead teacher for the 200 hr. and 300 hr. River Flow Yoga Teacher Trainings.
Her 30 year career as a registered dietitian/nutritionist and health educator in public health, nutrition, and chronic disease prevention, inform her yoga teaching and individualized Yoga Therapy.
$89 for 6 months, includes 18 yoga practice videos, 9 short videos on lifestyle or specific techniques, and sequences in pdf format that are downloadable. (There is no limit on how many times you access a practice video. All videos and pdfs stay in your Content Library for the full 6 months.)
Your 6 months of access begins when you purchase the program.
Corporate discounts available for this program and are based on the number of employees interested.
Please contact Mary Hilliker at email@example.com if you have any questions about modifying or adapting based on any specific health concerns.