Video on Demand - 3 Month Access / Anywhere, Anytime
The changing season and the softening of light invites us to adapt our yoga practice for self-care and self-compassion through what is often a difficult time of year for anyone sensitive to light changes.
Cultivate clarity, energy, focus, hope and calm with a video-on-demand yoga program by Mary Hilliker, E-RYT 500, C-IAYT, that targets symptoms of seasonal affective disorder, the winter blues and winter seasonal changes.
Here’s what you can expect from this 9-week program designed specifically for seasonal changes:
- 9 brief mini-lectures on lifestyle techniques that can help with seasonal changes
- Nine (9) 20 to 30-minute morning or midday practices to cultivate clarity, focus, energy and positive mood states, easily adaptable to home or office settings
- Eight (8) 20 to 30-minute evening practice to unwind body tension, reduce aches and pains, reduce stress and anxiety, and promote a good night’s sleep
- One (1) 45 minute evening practice to recharge and renew
- A progressive approach through the class series to gain more mastery of yoga techniques for seasonal changes including yoga postures, breathing practices and techniques, visualization, meditation, and the use of sound
- Email or Zoom check-in for anyone who needs help with adapting the practices or has any questions.
Beginners welcome. Experienced practitioners and yoga teachers will learn more about how to tailor yoga for seasonal changes with short home practices. Do you need continuing education as a yoga teacher? Contact Mary at email@example.com to learn more about how to take the course for continuing education for Yoga Alliance.
“I loved the whole of it, and the session you offered for teachers last week was so helpful, beyond my expectations. It was very generous of you to spend that valuable time with us.” – PK
“I really enjoyed the Yoga for Seasonal Changes Video on Demand program. It was beneficial and fun!” – RH
Mary’s intention is to meet you where you are and to help you move and change from that starting point. Her class series, workshops, and retreats highlight yoga tools and practices that help you gain self-sufficiency and independence in your home practice. Her Yoga Therapy practice and Yoga Therapy groups focuses on healing and recovery from injury, surgery and illness, pain management, stress and anxiety management, and trauma recovery.
“Whether you want to condition your body, reduce pain, de-stress, sleep better, reduce anxiety, adopt a healthier lifestyle habit or strive to reach your full potential, I’m ready to help you apply the yoga tools that you are relevant for your life.”
Mary has been a yoga practitioner for 32 years and a teacher for 23 years. She holds certifications as a 200 hr. level Hatha yoga teacher, 500 hr. Viniyoga teacher, and Viniyoga Therapist. She is a Certified Yoga Therapist with the International Association of Yoga Therapists and past Curriculum Coordinator and Faculty with the American Viniyoga Institute’s Yoga Therapist Training. Locally, Mary coordinates and is the lead teacher for the 200 hr. and 300 hr. River Flow Yoga Teacher Trainings.
Her 30 year career as a registered dietitian/nutritionist and health educator in public health, nutrition, and chronic disease prevention, inform her yoga teaching and individualized Yoga Therapy.
$89.99 for 18 practices for 3 months rental (Value of $7.50 per week for 18 practices)
The class pass starts on the day of purchase and goes 3 months.
Classes are displayed in your Content Library after you purchase and set up your account.
Contact Mary at firstname.lastname@example.org for program content information.
Contact the email@example.com for assistance with registration and payment.